WATCH: Sinéad O'Connor stuns with Late Late Show finale performance

السبت30/مايو/2020.                                                            
"I literally never want sex again because of Trump," Sinéad says as she shows solidarity with George Floyd's community in Minneapolis

inéad O'Connor brought the curtain down on arguably the Late Late Show's most remarkable season last night with an equally remarkable rendition of 'Thank You For Hearing Me'.
You couldn't tell, but it turns out the band had only two days to learn the 1994 Universal Mother track.
During her interview with Ryan, she confirmed that she's going to be taking the Level 5 Fetac Healthcare Assistant course in September and hopes to work in palliative care.
"I have a gift with frightened people," she said.
Safely back home afterwards, Sinead gave Donald J. both barrels: "I literally never want sex again because of Trump. It used to be Tom Jones. That awful 'Sex Bomb' song and the horrifying images it produced. But imagine Trump coming out of the shower with the hair all hangin'. He's the greatest contraception since Bishop John Charles McQuaid.
"So like," she adds, "when do we start the Melania Trump Taking It For The Team award?"
It's a good question... She also posted 'Black Boys On Mopeds' in response to the sickening scenes coming out of Minneapolis and Trump's disturbing threats to send in the National Guard.
"I wrote it 32 years ago about two boys who died in London while riding a moped, during a time of many deaths of in particular elderly black men in police custody," she reflects. "Luckily the UK has grown (I hope I'm right). America can grow too.
"I just donated to the Official George Floyd Memorial Fund. Normally my left hand would not discuss such matters with my right hand but these people are in for an awful and painful long haul, legally speaking. I pray you'll donate what you can. Thanks."

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة